Favourite Friday: Blogs

I have H joining me on Favourite Friday this week in honour of our blogging birthday, to share our favourite blogs!
Some of these guys are the reason we started blogging and some are ones we have found along the way but each of these is special to each of us in their own way. 
You can see from our sidebar that we read a lot of blogs ourselves so we wanted to tell you about the ones we love the most. 

H's Favourite Blogs

I love Meet Me at Mikes because its so fun with its American ideas for getting adults and children doing something fun.  I must admit to mainly preferring UK blogs as I feel that when they talk about a product, I can actually go out and buy it rather than working out what its UK equivalent is.  But this blog just makes me smile and there is nothing wrong with that.


I don't have the patience or talent to knit - apart from finger knitting or with a loom, but it's not quite the same.  I love that this blog shows you some really fun projects to have a go at, or if your like me, just some fun projects to look at while you pretend that you are actually going to get around it learning to knit properly.


Florence sews alot, has some great tutorials and advice on dressmaking and basically just makes me feel bad for just not getting on with that project.  But that's why I love it, seeing what she gets up to and how she goes about it is the fun part, right?!

Sammy's Favourite Blogs

One of the first blogs I ever found, blogger Danni is so cute. I Love her style and have made more than a few purchases at her on-line store. She now has bricks and mortar store in the U.S. too. In between pretty, beautifully styled photos she is honest and heartfelt. I always enjoy reading her posts.


I literally ADORE this blog! Just the right amount of crafty goodness and inspirational spaces. Always pretty, always cute and funny. Reading Claire's blog is like having a chat with a friend. A must read blog for any UK craft enthusiast. Just beautiful. 


Ashley is a D.I.Y. genius, most of my very favourite DIY ideas are from this blog. If I am ever searching for a new project to try my hand at I always head here first to check out her latest offerings. Always beautifully photographed and with a colour scheme to die for it is a hub of inspiration. 


Our Favourites

Wow don't even know where to start with all the things we love about this blog. Elsie and Emma have created a Wonderblog. Elsie started 'A Beautiful Mess' in 2007 and it has grown and grown. If there is any blog we aspire to as a blogging duo this is it. Their photography is distinctive and their styling is vintage cool. Their mix of yummy food, awesome DIY's and vintage fashion is a perfect mix that makes for a beautiful blog. 


Possibly THE coolest fashion/DIY blog around 'Honestly WTF' (wicked name) is a mix of high end fashion and artsy cool. Somehow Erica and Lauren manage to re-create high fashion accessories for a fraction of the price, and show us how to give it a try ourselves. If you have lusted it on the catwalk, without a doubt the WTF version isn't far behind. 
Always bored, sometimes crafty, always odd, we like how this girl rolls! Filled with inspiring tutorials for clothes and accessories. A fabric collector after our own hearts, we love seeing Meream's newest purchases and her super cute cats!

Now over to you, What are your favourites? 
Where do you go to learn, read and relax around the interwebs?
We are off to finish off our blog birthday cakes. 

Have a lovely weekend
H and Sammy xxx