Love it: Sammy's Christmas Tree


It was my day off from the shop yesterday and finally had a chance to tidy the house and get it all decorated ready for festive fun! A few weeks ago I mentioned I was thinking of getting a new White Christmas tree, well she is up (this tree is definitely a girl) and looking lush so I thought I would take a few pictures to show you how well my sparkly pastel scheme worked out.
  

The dusky lilac, mint, antique pink and shimmery gold silver and pewter decorations make for a really pretty, soft focal point for our lounge, which my friends describe as having a 'batcholor pad' look to it, well I do live with a boy (the Husband) but this beauty definitely glams it up a bit!

I hope you all have your trees and decorations up and ready for all those yummy presents, I cant wait to hear what all my friends got from their loved ones. I am so looking forward to spending some quality time with my friends and family especially my Mum, I know that may sound strange to some of you that know that I work with my Mum every day at our shop, but it is so different when I get to relax and chill out with her, away from work. We are cooking Christmas dinner together again this year, I can't wait its going to be so lovely. 

lots of Christmas tree love, Sammy xxx