Make it: Button fun

1.Button phone case  /  2.Button Rings  /  3.Button Christmas card  /  4.Button Hair pins   /  5.Button Magnets  /  6.Button Gift wrap  /  7.Button Art  /  8.Button Monogram


Last night we held our Button Jewellery workshop at Norden Farm, as usual we had a fab night with all attendees and made loads of pretty things with buttons. 
I have a massive collection of buttons, I have been collecting them since I was a child, We were on holiday in York visiting family and Mum took me to Duttons for Buttons. I was enchanted! 
Ever-since I have bought and collected buttons from all over the place, I recently found in my parents loft a hat that was covered in an array of novelty ones from when I was little, it got me to thinking what else can we D.I.Y. with buttons? Here are some of my favourite ideas that I have found around the web.

So I hope you have fun this weekend raiding your button collections to have a go at making some of these.
Sammy xxx