Friday Favourite: Tattoo Fun

 
 I am Loving old school tattoos at the moment, I am thinking of getting another one soon {I have three small tats on my back, I'm thinking some thing more 'on show', more about that another time} If your not in to the idea of having one there are lots around to love that don't involve a trip to a tattoo parlour. Take a look at what I found this week.

I have been a fan of  Emily Peacock's designs for a long time, 
 I will one day treat myself to one of her kits. I bought her book {which is Lush!} a while back and have done a few of the projects, might have to get it out again.

This is Amazing! free hand machine embroidered dress by Laura Lees 'of the Mighty Stitch'

Love this Fabric Fancymoon.co.uk

 
Now those are statement shoes, Get them here

Cute acrylic necklace from House of Wonderland

Isn't this wedding dress gorgeous!  by The Couture Company

I have been a fan of Janine Basil's work for a long time now I adore this Love heart hair clip. {plus her models always have awesome hair!}

 
Dolly Dripp have a website and an Etsy shop, selling clothes and accessories, My favourites are their appliqué cushions.

Have a great weekend
Sammy xxx