Love it: Christmas Wishlists



With it being the 1st of December we thought it only right to our Christmas wishlists with you

No.1 Top of My (Sammy's) list is a Silhouette Cameo computerised paper/fabric cutting machine. I used to have a have a slice machine, which I have recently sold to make way for one of these. I need this in my life!

No.2 on my list is theses Virtue stacking rings, there are hundreds in their range to choose from, these three are my faves. I am a little bit of a fan of stars, I have lots of star pendants and charms, I even have a tattoo of five stars on my back.

No.3 are the yummy Sweetie Fur Lined Slipper Boots from my favourite high street store Accessorize! My current (last years Christmas present) pair have lasted me a whole year, I wear my slippers A LOT! But now have rather large holes in both feet. These look so cozy and I love the pompoms.

My last two are definitely on my 'DIY' list to have a go at in the new year if I don't get the real thing.
No.4 on my list is from a store that is well loved in the US and becoming a massive brand in the UK too, Anthropologie.  H is responsible for introducing me to the wonders of their existence on a trip to their Regent Street store a few years ago. I have an 'S' mug from their original range, but I just love these floral designed homegrown monogram mugs, and the 'S' is in such a cute teal and red colour combo.

No.5 Is from my current designer crush Kate Spade. I love this gold spot Mobile phone case, the perfect mix of Glam and kooky, If this isn't in my stocking though I feel a DIY version on the cards!

No.1 on my list is to go any see Matilda at the Theatre.  There are 3 main reasons: I love Roald Dahl and my favourite book was Matilda; I loved the 90's Film with Bob Hoskins and I love Tim Minchin - who wrote the  new Music and Lyrics.  So what's not to look forward to!

No.2 on my list is the House of Elliot Series boxset.  I loved it when I was younger watching it with my mum and last year BBC3 had a complete re-run and I loved it all over again.  I loved the clothes and that the 2 women were Fashion designers - one of my 'what do you want to be when you grow up' jobs.

No.3 is my new favourite thing. It is a machine built in the 80's for Japanese Children to be able to print on a small scale - similar to screen printing.  Japanese Gocco Machines are apparently very rare and have stopped making them, but I will be scouring Ebay and the world for one of these beauties and maybe one Christmas I may well find one!

No.4 is this Lisa Jones Studio Cushion.  Now I love checking out cushions but don't actually have many at home and that may be more to do with house-sharing than anything else.  But if I did have cushions, this would be the one I want as it has an Owl on it and I am a bit obsessed by birds but especially owls at the moment!

And finally at No.5 is my all time favourite thing at Christmas time and all year round in fact.  I love mint chocolate and there is something about Matchmakers that makes me feel very Christmassy!

If you have your own to share, then please post a comment below.  We would love to see them.

Love it Christmas Style
Sammy and H xxx