Love it: Craft Coop Jewellery shop, Buy Our Jewellery

Just in time for Christmas present hunting, we have some of our handmade jewellery for sale in the Craft Coop Jewellery shop in Maidenhead town centre. I took some instagrams of it earlier today, it's looking lovely in there. H and I both make jewellery and we both have a number of pieces for sale in the shop. Pop down and get buying. All our pieces are one off's and H uses Stirling silver to make her rings... which are yummy!

I also have a number of my Bridal Headpieces in the shop too. You can see them here alongside Thumbelina's darling knitted cardigan, and in the window.

 
The shop is located opposite Clinton Cards in the Nicholson's Shopping Centre, Maidenhead.
Just round the corner from the main pop up shop which is also crammed full of gorgeous gift possibilities!
Hoping to get some better pics this weekend when I pop in for a shift in the the pop up shop.

Stop by and see me if you are around, and pick up some beautiful jewellery too!
Love it
Sammy xxx