Love it: Mothers Day Pop Up... Part Two!

We had had such a lovely day last Saturday, on Sunday It was our turn to bring some pretty along to the pop up shop. We set up our little table with as much lace, ribbons, trimming and buttons as possible and waited for our crafters to arrive.
We were joined by some new faces in the pop up too their pics and links are below, do check them out there was some very lovely crafts on sale.

Our first visitors of the day were My two Gorgeous God-daughters Amber and Summer aged 3 3/4. they started off in style making a corsage each for their Mum.
 They were big fans of Auntie Sam's button jars.
H and I had fun making up some examples and wrapping up some gifts. Getting some inspiration for our own Mothers day gifts. I have gone with the spotty bag blue ribbon and tag combo for the Necklace I bought for my Mum.
 Our friend Sam (yes another one) also came down to have a go, and ended up taking home two lovely brooches, one of which I am reliably informed is now adorning her daughters bedroom door.
Our lovely friend Anna also had a go and came up with this very 'on trend' neon design, I am tempted to make one like this for myself!
This lovely was made By my friend Denise founder of Little Pickles, a class for 3-6 year olds based at Bovilles in Maidenhead, can you tell she's an artist!
Denise emailed me on Wednesday and told me that she has used this idea in some of her latest pieces to be sold at Art on the Street, in May this year, She sent me some pics and they looking great! cant wait to see them later in the year.

So that's what we got up to, let me show you who else was there.

Sunday Stall holders...
 Elissa Jane Jewellery
 I couldn't resist a pair of plectrum earrings they just had to be mine.

  Lauren Denney Ceramics

Oh yes and quite a few of Lauren's Magnets and that divine button dish also came home with me.

Crafty B's

The lovely lady at Crafty B's (who's name I didn't get {sorry} let us try some of her yummy truffles,
 I regret not bringing any of those home,
but  I did indulge in one of Happy Cakes lush Lemon tray bakes.

We were not the only workshop available on the Sunday there were also workshops by

And of course Teresa Mills
Who b.t.w. is going to be in the Nicholsons shopping Centre again this Saturday, so if you missed your chance to have a go last weekend get on down and join in! I am planning on going down and having a go, and asking Teresa if she can make me one of her Skull mosaics, because I need one of those in my life!

Teresa Mills Mosaics

We had a great day, being a part of the Craft Coop is such a Joy! 

This weekend H and I are off to Stitch and Craft, and on Sunday the Husband and I are off for an  look at the new Star Wars Miniland Experience at Logoland Windsor... Yes we are geeks and we love it!

Live it. Love it. Make it.
Sammy xxx