Live it: London Shopping haul

Biker Jacket
Shopping and a night out on the town, H and I love nothing better, So last Friday I took my favorite train journey to see my buddy and do just that. Our first stop was Miss Selfridge Oxford Street as H wanted a jacket she had seen... it is yummy, and half the price of the one she had seen in Oasis... Bonus!

We sauntered over the road to Zara, where I had seen a blazer to replace my now two sizes too big on from last year. Love buying new 'skinny clothes'. Not that I am skinny, but its nice to buy things in smaller than plus size now that I have lost some weight.

So after some High Street joy we moved on to Kingly Court, a gorgeous little courtyard shopping court just of Carnaby street. H had seen an ad for 'Collage Shop' a pop up shop for the students of London college of fashion so we popped by to take a look.

They had some gorgeous pieces. In window sat a beautiful pair of lace shoes, very Jimmy Choo. there were some amazing leather collars and a very heavy wooden block clutch bag. Totally worth a look if you are in the area.
We also popped in to a little craft shop called 'All the Fun of the Fair' cute name right!
I bought some Merino wool for some new wrist warmers.

After shopping ourselves out we headed back to H's flat to get ready for our evening of Burlesque!
Luckily we were not performing the dancing just watching.  We Went to Proud Cabaret , just round the corner from Fenchurch street station. It is amazing! It is in the basement of an office building and they have decked it out to look just like an club from the 1920's.
It is LUSH!! 
The burlesque dancers were Amazing and Beautiful, but I have to say that my favorite act of the night was Leah Debrincat, an tribal fusion belly dancer! I could not stop watching her, she was hypnotic!

Pictures courtesy of Proud cabaret

We had a lovely night and the food was great, I would totally recommend a visit. there were lots of hen party's and birthdays in on the night we went, it would be great for a celebration.

Living it up London style!
Sammy xxx